Friday 16 September 2022

Funnily Enough is being recorded as an audiobook


   You restored me to health 
and let me live. 
Surely it was for my benefit 
that I suffered such anguish.
In your love you kept me
   from the pit of destruction;
you have put all my sins
   behind your back.
Isaiah 38


The good news is that 'Funnily Enough' will soon be available as an audiobook. I was recovering from a chest infection when we began narrating it and got a bit croaky but the recording will continue this month at Monkeynut Studios in Hampshire who produce Christian audiobooks. 
It will soon be available on all the usual retail platforms.

 Do you not know?
   Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
   the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
   and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
   and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
   and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40 28-41

No comments:

Post a Comment